What is em?
Effective Microorganisms (EM) are mixed cultures of beneficial naturally-occurring organisms that can be applied as inoculants to increase the microbial diversity of soil ecosystem and Plants.
Benefits of using em:
- Improving root structures
- Enhancing fertiliser inputs
- Improving organic matter breakdown
- Speeding up composting processes
- Increasing soil fertility
- Improving yields and flower bloom
- Decreasing disease and pest resistance
- Reducing animal feces odours
Application rate: Mix Solution 1:100 ex 1ml of Em added to 100ml of water.
Caution and storage:
⁃ Keep away from direct light between 10 c to 20 c
⁃ Do not shake aggressively
⁃ Quality can be checked by testing pH which should be between pH2.9 to pH3.9
Best used 3 months from production date
Contains: Lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus delbrueckii, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces palustris, PBS (photosynthetic organisms)